Translate

Thursday 15 August 2013

My Last Day Email at Persistent Systems Limited

After exciting and memorable stint with Persistent System Limited, I decided to move on for better career opportunities. So taking break from technical stuff and here it goes my last day email, you  may refer it when your time comes.:P

A new journey to start, a journey should end. So it is time for me to say goodbye to Persistent, eMee and to all my dear ones here.

Being my first endeavor in IT industry this place has given me lot of beautiful memories to cherish and preserve. It all started more than 2 years ago where we found ourselves in June -11 ELTP batch. It’s more or less fun time for us where we got a chance to interact with everyone.:P . After those “Summer of 30 days” where we were yet to come out from a shell, suddenly RA member called us and it was mixed response on everyone’s face.  On negative note we realized that our best days of professional life are over and now it’s time for actual work but fortunately we 12-15 people landed in one project – “eMee”.

Day I could recall, eMee journey started when Siddhesh and core eMee gang called us in BR. eMee has always been a place where I have learnt number of things, where I became the person what I am today. I got opportunity to work with few fantastic managers, techies and I would like to express my gratitude to all of you.

Siddhesh – Charismatic person, business acumen who always makes you feel special and precious resource. I will surely remember some of his words/ thoughts throughout my entire life. 

Avinash – May be every fresher should get Manager like him.:) I always found myself in comfort zone while working with him.

Manish – Real “TechnoManager” - I never reported to Manish directly but was working with him for most of the time.  Very methodical, structured guy who wants everything in mail and never hesitated to dig into code for finding root cause.

Rakesh – I admire him for technical knowledge and he can pick up things superfast and also on the managerial front he gets all the stuff done in super-efficient way.

Kaushik – I consider myself unfortunate one that I got very less time to interact / work with him. During this small tenure I become super fan of him. The way he tackles any problem and knowledge about almost every field, just hats off to him!

In eMee - I have learned from everyone I have worked with, would like to say thanks a lot to:
Mitesh, Govind, Amruta, Kedar, Pankaj, Snehal, Anuja, Manasi, Saurab, Neha, Smita ,Ankit and some ex-eMeeians/ ex- Persistentians. Please forgive me if I missed anyone’s name in this list.

After today my employee number/identity in Persistent, my beloved eMee Profile will cease to exist. But my intuition says that we will cross paths again sometime in future till then please be in touch.:)

Wishing you all the best and success for your future endeavors.:)


Cheers,
Sandesh

No comments:

Post a Comment