Translate

Monday 5 August 2013

M102 - Mongo DB for DBA! How was your experience?

As I promised yesterday about M102 – DBA certification overview, today I come up with details about this certification plus online course. DBA- this term coined different ideas in everyone’s mind but believe me he/she is the care taker of sensitive data of your valuable business. Oops..may be am diverting from main topic of discussion so let us talk about Mongo DB.J

Course instructor takes you from ground floor and drops you at the top floor. Surely they assume that you don’t know “A” of Mongo DB and teaches you about all alphabets of Mongo DB Administration. Still I believe some advance concepts would have been added advantage for this course nevertheless I would recommend this course to all newcomers who want to demystify Mongo DB .This course runs for 7 weeks and diagram given below will help you to go through syllabus.

M102 - Syllabus
I have completed this course and believe me I got brilliant experience while going through contents and awesome videos. So finally wrapping up my experience I would say:

What I like about this course?


Hmm… Everything.J

1] Assignments are moderately difficult but all the concepts are taught in the class.
2] It covers basic and intermediate concepts about Mongo DB. I feel we should wait for new course from 10gen for advanced stuff.
3] Final class covers suggestion, hints, and tips about Mongo DB live usage.
4] Practical exercises and style of narration and of course Show Me Do style continued my interest over   seven weeks.

My Mongo DB DBA Certificate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment